Perfect for a quick and easy meal, steak is always special. If you’re looking for the BEST side dishes for steak bites and steak, look no further! With over 100 recipes featuring everything from potatoes to keto-friendly dishes, there is something for everyone. You’ll never have to wonder what to serve with steak bites again!
❤️ Why you’ll love these recipes
- Easy recipes: These recipes are so simple to throw together. Dinner will be on the table in no time!
- From scratch: These recipes are made from scratch using real food ingredients. The only few recipes that aren’t from scratch are a few air fryer recipes that you can make from frozen. I included them because they are so easy and fail-proof!
- Gluten-free: As this is a gluten-free blog, these steak bite side dish ideas are also totally gluten-free!
- All of your favorites: This collection of favorite sides for steak or juicy steak bites includes potato recipes, sweet potatoes, air fryer ideas, salads, sauces, dips, and keto-friendly side dishes. There’s something for everyone!
- They go with any kind of steak! That’s right, these sides are perfect with all of your favorite steak recipes. From a rib eye, New York strip steak, or filet mignon cooked medium-rare in a cast iron skillet to sirloin steak bites, these are the perfect accompaniment to a good steak.
🥩 Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe
Ready in 20 minutes or less, my Air Fryer Garlic Steak Bites are the best easy weeknight dinner. Cooked to tender-juicy perfection, and smothered in a delicious garlic butter sauce, each bite is a delight! These tender steak bites are the perfect quick dinner or date night meal for meat lovers.
🗝️ Key ingredients
- Steak: I used sirloin steak cut into bite-sized pieces, however, other cuts of beef like New York strip steak or flank steak are great too.
- Worcestershire sauce:
- Butter: Melted butter is so deliciously moreish when these easy steak bites are smothered in it!
- Garlic: Fresh garlic is optimal for this air fryer steak bites recipe.
- Seasoning: I added a little salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes for a kick of heat.
- Lemon: Finally, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice finishes these steak bits off perfectly!
😋 More round up posts to check out
- 30+ Air Fryer Beef Recipes
- 57 Sides to Serve With Chicken Salad
- Top 100 BEST Keto Air Fryer Recipes
- Over 40 Whole30 Ground Beef Recipes
- 80 Cheap Lazy Vegan Recipes
- Over 30 Lazy Keto Breakfast Recipes
Have you enjoyed this post? I’d love to know <3 Tag me on Facebook and Instagram, Pin it on Pinterest, or leave a star rating review below! Don’t forget to subscribe to the email list for sparkly new recipes in your inbox =]