Make your next holiday meal a breeze with these Kid-Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes! These Thanksgiving side dishes feature everything from Cheesy Green Beans to a sweet cranberry sauce that has no sugar. Make this holiday season delicious for even your pickiest eaters!
❤️ Why you will love these recipes
- Easy: These kid-friendly Thanksgiving sides are all pretty simple to make. It’s a great way to get your little helpers into the kitchen!
- Delicious: Kids need food to taste delicious, especially on a busy day like Turkey Day! These delicious recipes are sure to be gobbled up by the whole family.
- Kid-Approved: Many of these recipes have been tried and tested by the food blogger’s own kids. My child can vouch for the Gallaxy Gastronomy recipes for sure!
😋 More Thanksgiving feast recipes you will love
- Juicy Thanksgiving Chicken Recipe
- Keto Cheesecake Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
- Low Carb Apple Crisp
- Vegan Whipped Cream (Paleo)
- Air Fryer Candied Walnuts
Have you made any of these recipes? I’d love to know <3 Tag me on Facebook and Instagram, Pin it on Pinterest, and please leave a star rating review below! Don’t forget to subscribe to the email list (top right of this page) for sparkly new recipes in your inbox.